5- What type of cases do you handle ?

We can help anyone that does not understand the legality of the paperwork filling out documents such as: divorce ,custody, guardianship ,child support. We are not an Attorney´s office, we do not provide legal advice, we cannot tell you any remedies, we only can help you filling up paperwork that is provided to us by you, or after explaining to us your needs, we will on your behalf acquire the same in order to fill them out for you.